THE SELF MINDSET
ON THIS PAGE:
WHAT IS THE SELF MINDSET?
I think about the SELF in two terms;
Constructed Self (ego): the self that we’ve constructed by way of our past. These are our defense mechanisms, narcissistic image, and inherited mindsets.
True Self: the self that is who we are absent all the means that the constructed self have created to block us from who we are.
What I do in my work is to give people the tools, resources, inspiration, frameworks, and ideas that will help them get the constructed self out of the way so that the true self can emerge.
BEST BOOKS FOR EXPLORING THE SELF
THE SELF MINDSET RESOURCES
Here is a list of all the articles, interviews, and podcast episodes that I’ve created on the topic of the SELF:
- How to regain your confidence
- How do you know when enough is enough?
- How to solve any problem
- [INTERVIEW] Living without Apology: Alyssa Turner and Chad Woodard
- [PODCAST] Clock, Calendar, and Mental Health
- The Other Side of Comfort
- Getting Naked at Esalen
- [INTERVIEW] Identity, Business, Being Different: An Interview with Anthony Trucks
- [INTERVIEW] Celebrating PRIDE: An Interview with Rev. Karen Thompson
- Raise Your Ambition – Upgrade Your Life.
GET THE MINDSET MONDAY NEWSLETTER
Every Monday I send the Mindset Monday Newsletter to 5,965 subscribers. My intention is to provide you with the mental models, communication frameworks, and mindset prompts that you carry into your week. It’s absolutely free.