THE STRATEGY MINDSET
ON THIS PAGE:
WHAT IS THE STRATEGY MINDSET?
I consider strategy mindsets to be those ways of thinking about our day-to-day lives. Strategic mindsets are more on the tactical side, “do this, get that.”
Some aspects of our lives are more predictable than the areas of self, social, or spirit. These are parts of life that allow us to navigate our lives with more ease and confidence.
BEST BOOKS FOR EXPLORING STRATEGY MINDSETS
THE STRATEGY MINDSET RESOURCES
Here is a list of all the articles, interviews, and podcast episodes that I’ve created on the topic of the STRATEGY:
- How to be More Decisive
- How to solve any problem
- My Daily Routine – a detailed breakdown
- [PODCAST] Clock, Calendar, and Mental Health
- [INTERVIEW] The Coaches Coach – with Amanda Kaufman
- [INTERVIEW] Identity, Business, Being Different: An Interview with Anthony Trucks
- [INTERVIEW] Becoming, Productivity, and Mentors: Interview with Melanie Kennemann
- Money Mindset
GET THE MINDSET MONDAY NEWSLETTER
Every Monday I send the Mindset Monday Newsletter to 5,965 subscribers. My intention is to provide you with the mental models, communication frameworks, and mindset prompts that you carry into your week. It’s absolutely free.