THE SOCIAL MINDSET
ON THIS PAGE:
WHAT IS THE SOCIAL MINDSET?
Social mindsets are those ways of thinking about how we fit into the world and relate to others.
In these article, podcast, and interviews, you’ll find ways of thinking about fitting in, communication and relationships.
BEST BOOKS FOR EXPLORING SOCIAL MINDSETS
THE SOCIAL MINDSET RESOURCES
Here is a list of all the articles, interviews, and podcast episodes that I’ve created on the topic of the SOCIAL:
- How to regain your confidence
- How to solve any problem
- Relationships and Power Dynamics
- 7 Books to Take Your Relationship to the Next Level
- Supremely Awful
- 6 Tips for Overcoming Social Anxiety
- Epidemic of Loneliness
- [INTERVIEW] Celebrating PRIDE: An Interview with Rev. Karen Thompson
- A Prayer for a Nation
- [INTERVIEW] Becoming, Productivity, and Mentors: Interview with Melanie Kennemann
GET THE MINDSET MONDAY NEWSLETTER
Every Monday I send the Mindset Monday Newsletter to 5,965 subscribers. My intention is to provide you with the mental models, communication frameworks, and mindset prompts that you carry into your week. It’s absolutely free.